Hope has launched its latest innovation in flat pedals, developing on the F20 design with the new F22.
The F22 features a dual concave profile and a new asymmetric shape that extends further than the old F20, to offer support and stability for riders.
Coming with 22 pins, with adjustable height and a unique hex shape to lock does in place, the F22 also features a redesigned axle for more strength and longevity.
Hope said: “At Hope Technology we don’t believe in making new products for the sake of it, so after ten years of the much-loved F20, we give you the F22 Flat Pedal. The culmination of years of knowledge and expertise to make a more durable and better performing flat pedal.
“Manufactured in Barnoldswick, the platform has been re-designed with a clever dual concave profile as well as a new asymmetric shape that extends further (where the F20 did not) to give better shoe support and a superior planted feel. Platform grip comes from 22 pins, with an all-new design the pins are height adjustable and feature a unique hex shape to help keep your shoe locked in place.
“We kept the same proven F20 internal layout but revised the axle design for more strength, and long-term durability.
“Like everything we manufacture the F22 is fully serviceable with three internal cartridge bearings and all the internal and external seals you’ve grown accustomed to from our pedals.”
– Redesigned platform
– Five-axis machined body (in Barnoldswick, UK)
– Larger concave dome profile for stable foot support and a superior planted feel.
– Asymmetric and Tapered shape for the right balance between foot stability & clearance on tight trails and in ruts.
– Longer and adjustable pins with a unique hex shape face for extra bite
– Enhanced concavity with shorter pins used towards the centre of the platform
– Reverse loading pins so less chance of getting stuck or untightening on the trail
– Proven internals from F20 remain
– Three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bush
– Internal and external sealing prevents any ingress of dirt and debris
– Fully serviceable and re-buildable
– Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance
Availability and pricing
In stock at retailers from 10th January
£145.00/ €180.00/ $183.00