Moore Large has updated its website, meaning dealers can now manage all elements of their account, from checking credit limits to downloading the latest marketing content and accessing stock/data feeds.
The updated site gives the user ‘full visibility’ of the product ranges, brand showcases and current offers.
Brand director Adam Garner said: “We are happy to announce our new upgraded B2B is now live. There’s no doubt this update has been long overdue and we have ensured we have listened to our customers and added all the functionally required to make our valued customers run their businesses more efficiently today and into the future.”
Some of the main features of the update include:
· Clean design – the site is mobile and tablet optimised for ease and usability.
· Pricing – there is now unique dealer pricing based on product sku.
· Search – true AI Self Learning Search.
· Speed – cloud-based server to deliver fast shopping.
· Enhanced product information – gives the user full detailed descriptions, tech spec, size guides and reviews where applicable.
· Quick order – allowing quick orders of all products with just the known sku and quantity.
· CSV order – quickly upload CSV files if the computer system generates spreadsheet orders.
To kick-start usage Moore Large will be offering 10% discount and free shipping on orders placed online between now and the end of the month. Use discount code NEWB2B19 (one time use only).