Moore Large is this month hosting sessions of professional shoe fitting training.
The events aim to develop skills and understanding through a series of talks and practice sessions.
These sessions will include:
– Shoe fitting masterclass from Christian Van Asten
– Bike fitting tips to choose the correct shoe with cleats
– Importance and challenges of shoe ﬁtting
– Fine-tune your skills in selling high-end bike shoes
– Q&A session with some of the UK’s top bike fitters, James Thomas and Bianca Broadbent
“While these events will be based on improving your fitting skills, said a statement, “they will also give you the opportunity to explore the new Lake 2020 range and get hands-on with the new Lake Custom Colour build website where you can help customers build their colourways.
“Plus, if you order any Lake Shoes at the event you can build and keep your very own pair of custom shoes for free.”
The events will take place at:
– Boardman Performance Centre – 16th December
Time: 1.00pm to 17.00pm
Location: The Valley, Evesham, WR11 4DS
– Bicycle. – 17th December
Time: 19.00pm – late
Location: 120A Sheen Road, London TW9 1UR