Kinesis is exhibiting its first e-bike, the Rise, at the Cycle Show today.
It will be available to pre-order in October from a Kinesis UK dealer or online.
“Thanks to the lightweight Fazua drive system, the ‘Rise’ challenges everything you think you already know about e-mountain bikes,” said a statement.
“Gone are the cumbersome, heavy, unplayful characteristics that typically come to mind, get ready for a bike you can manual, pump and properly shred.”
– Progressive e-trail hardtail hydroformed alloy
– 29in wheels with 2.6in clearance e-specific hubs and rims
– Big reach, small seat tube lengths
– X-fusion e-slide 34 fork 130mm (44mm offset)
– X-fusion manic long dropper posts 150mm/170mm (size depending)
– Weight: 18.85kg (41.5lbs) with battery, 16.0kg (35lbs) with blanking plate
– Lightweight Fazua evation drive system
– Maxxis dhf front/aggressor rear wide trail tyres