Kask has expanded its range of Valegro helmets to include five new colours.
It now has three new glossy colours, Aquamarine, Ash and Gypsum, alongside two matt colours, Pine Green and Purple.
– Maximum cooling guaranteed by 37 air intakes, resulting in a head-to-pad contact area up to 70% less than some conventional helmet designs, the brand has claimed
– Antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring Resistex Carbon padding
– In-moulding technology that enabled Kask’s design team to create a helmet that weighs just 180g (size S)
– Valegro’s breathable and quick-dry padding, including a 5mm layer of fast-wicking material
– Octo Fit system
– Eco-leather chin strap
– Front and rear sunglasses garages
– Available in S, M, L sizes