Website Wheelbase Lake District
Position: Workshop Technician – Full time
Location: Wheelbase Lake District, Mill Yard, Staveley LA8 9LR
We are currently looking for outstanding applicants for Workshop Technician role at our HQ WHEELBASE Lake District in a fully fitted Park Tools workshop, working within a team of very experienced cycle mechanics.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a busy cycle workshop and deliver outstanding service. We sell the latest products from the leading brands across all cycling disciplines – mountain, road, electric, leisure, kids and adventure.
You will be a positive team player; sales focused and offer a best-in-class customer experience through great dynamics, premium servicing, accurate service bookings and time management.
The role is fast paced, varied and testing.
About the job:
You will be a member of the workshop team at our fully fitted professional Park Tools USA workshop, working on quality road, mountain, leisure and e-bikes.
We run a professional team of technicians at all our cycle stores and you will need to integrate well in to the busy yet relaxed environment of our pro-workshop. You will need to ensure all of our customers are treated professionally, politely and leave the workshop feeling that they have received great customer service.
You will be required to:
- Be technically proficient and able to work independently on a diverse range of bicycles.
- Keep up to date with the latest cycling technologies including electric bikes, electronic shifting and the latest suspension systems.
- Remain approachable, friendly and confident at all times when assisting customers.
- Give quick, yet realistic estimations for repairing bikes.
- Ensure that your workspace is clean, organised and completely cleared at the end of the day.
- You will have some previous experience of working in a cycle workshop.
- Have good attention to detail and set yourself high standards.
- Run a clean, presentable workspace.
- Understand and apply company policies.
- A team player who is committed to the business.
- Eagerness to develop your product knowledge and learn new skills.
- Efficient and accurate time management and workflow.
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, 5 days a week, full time role, including one day on a weekend
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience
To apply: if you would like to apply to join the WHEELBASE Lake District workshop team, please email a covering letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate to join the team, plus please attach an up-to-date CV. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14th December 2023
Please note: due to high volumes of applications if you do not hear back from us with a request for an interview, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.