We are looking for a workshop manager to lead our workshop team through our next phase of expansion and growth.
Spokes is one of the leading independent stores in the UK, and we deal with some of the best brands on the market. Our workshop has always been a thriving part of the business, and we are looking to add resources to this facility to increase capacity and efficiency.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities
- You must be a dynamic and motivated problem solver with a positive outlook.
- Competent mechanical experience essential, ideally with Cytec level two or three qualifications. Ideally familiar with E-bikes (particularly Bosch and Yamaha systems) and Di2 and AXS electronic gearing.
- You must be friendly, outgoing, and confident, with strong leadership skills, as you will be dealing with customers and managing staff.
- Organised and a tidy worker- you must lead by example and organise and manage not only the day to day running of the workshop and team, but be actively involved in the bigger picture strategy and business planning with the managing director.
- Computer literate in particular, Outlook and Excel and if you are familiar with Citrus Lime this is a big bonus!
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Organising and running workshop workload
- Performing mechanical work to a high standard and training other members of staff
- Attending training modules if required
- Stocking and monitoring workshop parts levels, reordering when necessary
- Involved in social media and marketing
- Stock taking
- Willing and able to work in other parts of the business, such as selling bikes and accessories, general shop maintenance. We are a small and willing team that gets stuck in if required!
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Cyclescheme and staff bike usage
- Generous holiday package with a compulsory day off on your birthday!
- A senior position in a respected and forward thinking company, with some active growth plans and opportunities for development and progression
- A great team dynamic- working at Spokes is fun and we have a great team of nice people who all love cycling
To apply, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.