Website YT Industries
Job title: Warehouse & Logistics Assistant
Department: Warehouse & Logistics
Responsible to: Warehouse & Logistics Officer and UK Director
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Our team is growing and we are now looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant to join us. The mission for the UK Warehouse & Logistics Assistant is to manage all UK Mill shipping, this includes all Mill bikes, Service Bikes, Marketing bikes, small parts and taking any phone payments. This person will also check all frame parts that arrive for warranty inspection and from Germany as final frame quality check. This person will also handle all stock incoming from local suppliers (special orders). This person will also cover the UK Logistics and Warehouse Officer when holidays occur.
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of YT bikes and spare parts.
- Taking and managing customers phone orders.
- Shipping and receiving all UK goods.
- Updating customers with relevant information on their orders.
- Handling returns processes.
- Liaising with Customer Service for any customer details.
- Managing local stock.
- Managing all warranty and guarantee parts
- Stock takes.
- Representing YT at trade shows from time to time.
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks.
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees.
- Help grow the YT culture.
- Help the team to improve our market share within the UK.
- Improve the customer experience within the EU.
- Help create a YT culture within the UK market.
- Doing customer rides at least once a month.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Knowledge of everything related to MTB, MTB specific components, some mechanical knowledge is an advantage.
- Efficiency. Able to produce a good output without wasted effort.
- Honesty/integrity. Do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. You speak plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and have a can-do attitude.
- Follow through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written Agreements.
- Understand customers expectation.
- Attention to detail. Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail customer expectations.
- Persistence. Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get stuff done
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. You speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationships.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills. You let our customer and other employees speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Ability to sell is an advantage.
- Experience with POS Systems is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- A company culture that promotes work life balance.
- A secure job in an innovative company.
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand.
- A great staff purchase program.
- Weekly group rides with staff.
WE are YT
YT Industries is a fast-growing mountain bike brand deeply rooted in the segments of gravity and trail riding. With our award-winning bikes (including best in class from uncountable global bike magazines). We are taking the bike market by storm since 2008. By 2015 we had already achieved market leadership in the European gravity MTB sector and today we have a global presence, distributing our bikes worldwide, with branches in North and South America, Asia, Africa and NZ/Australia. YT – Live Uncaged
Country: YT UK
Contact: James Lawrence
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail and your earliest possible stating date firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.