Website J.E James Cycles
We are looking for a highly motivated and successful retail manager who wants to take a step up in their career and develop a successful sales team at JE James Cycles Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the successful management of all store operations, including management of staff, in order to increase commercial performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you are accountable for everything that happens within the store and the reputation you create. A big focus is required on developing your team to enhance their skills, shaping a happy and motivated shop which customers love.
As the Manager, your role will include:
- You will ensure the store is well presented and customer friendly
- Setting targets for your sales team, motivating them to achieve and succeed
- Responsible for the implementation of procedures
- Ensuring your store deliver and maintain a high level of customer service and ensure the team are putting the customer as their highest priority
- Oversee a range of after sales services and ensure the team understand how they work
- Handle escalated customer queries/ complaints to identify solutions as quickly as possible
- Ensure that the team can communicate the full range of products and services we offer to our customers including our after care
- General management of your team and their daily activities to ensure all aspects of their roles are delivered with a high degree of professionalism
To be successful in the Managers role, you’ll need:
- The ability to lead and motivate a team to exceed targets, maximise profitability and achieve the highest standards set out by the Company
- You will be passionate about providing exceptional levels of service to ensure our customers return
- An inclusive and collaborative style of leadership, encouraging staff to make suggestions to improve store performance
- An interest in cycling and an enthusiasm about the products we sell, as well as a proven sales background in the cycling industry
- The ability to maintain composure and deliver a consistent approach when under pressure
- The drive to go above and beyond, with an understanding there may be some occasional early starts/late nights involved as and when required.
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff purchase scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff C2W scheme
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays per year
Full-time hours: 39 hours per week across 7 days a week
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000
To apply, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.