Mondraker was established in 2001 in Alicante, Spain. The ethos then was the same as it is now – produce incredible bikes, work with incredible people and have fun along the way.
The subsequent twenty-one years has seen that ethos remain front and centre and has helped to secure Mondraker as a market leading brand who always lead and never follow.
Following the release of the pioneering Forward Geometry, making history with three medals at the same DH World Championships or ground-breaking technology such as MIND, Mondraker have cemented their position as one of the most forward thinking bike brands in existence and built foundations to allow the next exciting chapters of growth
Due to continued growth within the UK, Mondraker is seeking a passionate and knowledgeable candidate to be our South West and Midlands Account Manager. We work closely with all of our dealers, so this role is the vital link between us and will require a candidate who can take ownership and responsibility for Mondraker within the area whilst working in a cohesive, personable and valuable way. This enthusiastic candidate will be expected to build mutually beneficial relationships with the dealers to make sure that all active partners not only feel part of the Mondraker family but also live, breath and sweat ‘Mondraker’ ensuring our message, product quality and dedication is always obvious. Now, at this point we could go all corporate and use terms like ‘go-getter’ and claiming we want someone able to ‘think outside the box’ but I think we all know that stuff should go without saying. What doesn’t though, is our demand for a passionate mountain biker, with a genuine love for the sport and the industry. This candidate will also need proven experience in a sales position in the bike industry, a confident, fun personality, a lack of body odour and a working knowledge of the UK bicycle market.
So, can you expertly partner with our dealers to guide sales forecasts, understand their unique needs, offer unrivalled support, champion Mondraker in their stores and still shred some trails with them at the weekend?
Sound like you so far? Ok, good, then let’s get serious. We will also need you to be able to:
- Establish the area sales forecast for each season
- Act with a commercial mind and understand profits, margins and market trends
- Provide unrivalled support and assistance to our dealer base
- Deliver dealer and market feedback to the Country Manager
- Actively participate in the annual product presentations.
- Frequently schedule and meet with dealers to ensure their needs are being covered
- Offer bespoke training to the sales force within each stores team.
- Collaborate with our Marketing department to establish cohesive campaigns across our network.
- Have an outstanding knowledge of the challenges facing dealers and an ability to help navigate through them.
- Pro-actively deliver the commercial requirements of Mondraker as a business
- Work to targets and be sales driven.
- Represent Mondraker at shows and events
And in return you can expect:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Laptop, phone and all the equipment necessary to deliver the job professionally
- Extremely generous staff purchase programme
- To become a valued member of a genuine, friendly, family business whose passion for bikes and the great people working with them has never diminished.
- Opportunities to ride your bike with dealers, end users and colleagues
To apply for this position please supply a covering letter and CV, by email only, to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit mondraker.com .