Website Dirt Works Bikes ltd
Dirt Works are looking for a full time shop supervisor to work in our store. We require someone that is passionate, knowledgeable and confident with all things cycling. Our existing customer base are important to us, we require someone with a genuine enthusiasm for the sport, willing to interact and share knowledge of our products. We are well known as an independent bike shop, specialising in all things high performance. We are a close knit team and strive to ‘over deliver’ when it comes to customer service and product support.
What does the role involve?
- Front of house customer service
- In store and online stock management
- Social media marketing
- Event organisation
- Basic bike workshop duties
- Daily communication with directors, workshop manager and part time staff
What skills do you need?
The role requires previous bike industry experience or;
an in depth knowledge of parts and fitments and a background in a similar industry.
- IT skills, including confidence using Excel/Sheets, POS and e-commerce,
- Confidence in basic mechanics,
- Basic understanding of photography and previous experience in social media marketing,
- Strong knowledge of the bikes and brands we stock as well as the wider bike industry,
- Confidence recommending products fit for purpose
- The ability to thrive as part of a team in a busy working environment
We are looking for someone self motivated, adaptable and with good decision making skills. We want someone who will use their initiative and come up with new ideas to keep us fresh and dynamic. We expect the successful applicant to work to an exceptionally high standard, with a desire to set and meet targets to increase sales and profitability.
- The position will be based from our store in Malvern, Worcestershire.
- 12:00 – 20:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. As well as 10:00 – 16:00 Saturday & Sunday (2 weekends in 3 on rotation)
- Full time (3 month probationary period)
- Competitive pay,
- Bonus structure,
- 28 days holiday + Monday bank holidays,
- Staff discount & events,
- A fun and relaxed working environment,
- Riding from the doorstep.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.