Website Mud Dock
Mud Dock is an iconic bike shop and café in the centre of Bristol. It’s set over two floors of the old harbourside building we refurbished back in the 1990s, with a bespoke workshop and large outdoor terrace added in 2006. Our love of bikes and food – together with the support of amazing staff and loyal customers – has helped us keep up with the newest cycling and restaurant trends. In 2019, we were proud to celebrate our 25th anniversary.
We are currently recruiting for a new Sales Supervisor to join our bike shop. This is a very unique opportunity as Mud Dock typically runs a very low staff turnover, as we like to stick around. As well as helping our Store Manager keeping your team engaged and motivated, you will need to embrace a real passion and understanding of cycling along with trends and new tech. You maintain the efficient and effective operational day-to-day running of the store as well as leading your sales team from the front.
- Possess a proven record of sales and team leading
- Be in charge of all shop floor operations and emails
- Be confident in selling our key brands (Brompton, Cannondale, Trek, Basso and Tern)
- Have a good understanding of current P/A as well as great mechanical skills (Cytech 1 or equivalent experience preferable)
- Take full accountability for key holding, housekeeping, and deliveries
- Champion our products by delivering an excellent experience, be a role model and brand ambassador, energising your team to drive sales to meet and exceed store KPI’s
- At least 1 year key holding experience
- Extensive computer literacy using Windows 10 and email systems
- Merchandising experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of GCSE level math skills (Grade C or above)
- Cash handling experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary of up to £24,000.00
- Generous bonus scheme
- Market leading product trade pricing
- Access to additional discounts from our vendors
- 50% discount in our Café
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Cycle Scheme
Do you have what it takes to be part of our great team? Apply now!
Please send a cover letter explaining why you would make a great candidate and a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.