Website Rockets & Rascals
Rockets & Rascals – Poole
Hours: 37.5 hrs/5 days including Weekend Work
Salary: Great Salary and Benefits Package available to the right candidate
Rockets & Rascals is an independent Bike Shop & Café based only a stones throw away from the infamous Sandbanks peninsula and the stunning Purbeck hills on the south coast of England. Established in 2014 from bare bricks it has now grown into being a fantastic destination store stocking a stunning collection of premium products across the Road, Gravel, MTB and E-bike market.
Providing great customer service is the most important part of the Rockets & Rascals experience in store and the sales team are the first point of contact when our customers walk through the door. This position involves handling incoming phone calls, email and enquiries on a wide range of matters, new bike and equipment sales, sizing or technical questions and much more.
Located in Poole, Dorset we are on the beautiful south coast have some UK’s best riding right on our doorstep whether your passion is on or off the road.
The Person We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone with a passion for cycling and a love for everything to do with Cycling. Some of these key skills are vital for this role,
- Great knowledge of bikes, current market trends and future opportunities. This could be from working in a bike shop, riding for a number of years, a misspent youth reading too many bike mags or previous industry experience. It is vital that you’re passionate about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport either face to face, on the phone or by email.
- A helpful and proactive attitude. Previous customer service experience is essential. Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to provide exceptional customer service to every Rockets customer. You thrive on engaging your customers and take pride in serving their needs.
- Responsibility to proactively sell across the breadth of our product range will fall within this role, as well as a desire to want to answer every call and respond to every enquiry as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Chatty and outgoing. You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have good writing skills and punctuation and a great telephone manner.
- Strong social media skills. You are an active Facebook / Twitter / Blog user or have used them before in a business capacity.
- Computer literate, strong organisational and admin skills.
- You are tenacious, creative, driven, enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious, committed with a work ethic that is unmatched.
If this is you then get in touch and tell us why you should be part of our team.
Email email@example.com with your CV, a short covering letter and importantly your salary expectations.
Closing date for applications is 31st April
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.