Website Ribble Cycles
As part of our exciting development, the opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Assistant to join our Retail team at our Trinity Centre Pop-Up in Leeds. Reporting into the Showroom Manager, the role will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Leeds Showroom, as well as deputising for the Manager in their absence. The role will be focused around customer service and sales; with the ideal candidate possessing an entrepreneurial flair to assist the Manager in pursuing local opportunities to grow the brand’s presence and establish the showroom as a prominent local bike destination. The role will be initially a 3 month temporary placement.
Working closely with the central Customer Service team, Preston Showroom and our Mailbox Showroom team, your role will be focused on Sales, as well as offering expert support and advice pre and post purchase. The ability to provide industry-leading sales and customer support is essential to the role.
We are seeking a cycling obsessed team player, with experience of working in retail, ideally within the cycling industry. Mechanical knowledge of bicycles is essential, as is an awareness of current trends and developments within the industry. Having previous experience of product merchandising and POS would be a distinct advantage as you will be responsible for the retail standards in the store.
- Retail or Customer Service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a proven track-record.
- A strong team player and self-starter, used to working collaboratively to problem-solve and provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles, ideally across multiple disciplines.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working within the cycle industry.
- Working with sales-based targets, with a focus on results.
- New business development experience.
- Experience of deputising for a Manager.
Please apply in writing including your C. V. and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please inform your line manager of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.