Website Lovelo Cycle Works Ltd
Full and Part Time Retail Sales Advisor and Admin Support
At Lovelo, we are passionate about excellent customer service and our products. You will have a keen interest in the cycling world and will be someone that enjoys working with the public and can work as part of a team to promote the best customer experience possible.
- Ensure that all customers receive a high level of service, including greeting all customers on entering the shop, assisting in their choice of purchases, processing sales through the till system whilst always ensuring stock accuracy.
- Have excellent product knowledge in order to provide the level of service required.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and helpful attitude.
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets and margins by maximizing every sales opportunity.
- Attend regular shop meetings as and when required.
- Assist supervisor/managers with other tasks should they be requested.
- Supporting stock management, booking in, warranty and returns administration.
- Help ensure that the shop is presentable at all times and that the stock is clean, tidy, and correctly labelled.
- Help ensure that the daily shop house keeping tasks are completed.
Essential Skills and Experience to demonstrate:
- Previous face-to-face customer service experience in a retail.
- You are attentive to the customer needs with good interpersonal skills to be able to recognise opportunities for link selling
- You are able to work as part of a team.
- You will be self-motivated but willing to take instruction if given.
- Willing to contribute to other tasks as required such as during stock-takes, shop housekeeping and events.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Trade discount.
- Pension Scheme.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to Chris@lovelocycleworks.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Chris@lovelocycleworks.co.uk.