Website Pactimo Ltd
Entrepreneurial spirit is in our blood, established in Colorado since 2003, we at Pactimo have strived to revolutionise the cycling industry by doing things unlike anyone else.
We started in a basement and 18 months later had a $1M business in one of the most competitive segments in the industry. Along the way we have attracted people who are not just passionate about cycling, but who know how to make a difference in a highly collaborative and transparent, non-corporate environment.
Without wavering a single inch, our driving vision has been to create top-tier, quality products while building a customer service model completely unique in the custom apparel market. Even as the Pactimo team has continued to grow in numbers, experience, skills, and talent, one thing has remained constant—our continued determination to rock the industry and make some of the very finest cycling apparel available.
If you love cycling, like we do, and believe that building lasting customer relationships is the way to individual and team success, then Pactimo is the place for you.
Currently we are seeking part-time, dedicated and motivated Regional Independent Sales Representatives in the following areas:
To be responsible for developing and gaining new CUSTOM customers within a specific geographical area throughout key customer groups. You will be required to manage and achieve agreed sales targets assisted by the support of Pactimo.
- Identify and convert potential Pactimo customers.
- Make contact with the appropriate person to introduce Pactimo and ideally get in front of them with the clothing samples (Pactimo will provide these).
- Maintain a pipeline of potential customers in line with achieving set sales targets.
- Attend events and client meetings when required.
- Utilise internal systems which will permit access to your clients and their progress through the system from setting up their account to ongoing opening of their club stores.
- Present Pactimo clothing and the brand to new customers.
- Identify opportunities across various customer groups: clubs, teams, charities, events, businesses.
- Assist clients in setting up their account and starting an order.
- Ongoing client management.
- Identify any opportunities with existing clients to add further clothing to their online store.
- Provide follow up information to customers.
- Liaise with the UK Account Manager.
- On occasions assist customers on kit design and communicate to Raffy.
QUALIFICATIONS and WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The ideal person for this position MUST be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 3-5 years sales experience with clear evidence of meeting sales targets, ideally from a sporting background.
- Local knowledge of the cycling and triathlon scene.
- Clear ability to self manage your day with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Evidence of self motivation and personal drive to build new business.
- Confidence in attending events and selling to potential customers.
- Great interpersonal skills with the awareness and skill of listening to what clients want and delivering this.
- Proficiency in written English usage, grammar and punctuation.
- Flexibility to work various hours depending on the needs of customers.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car for business purposes.
Job Location: Various areas throughout the UK.
Salary: Commission Based.
How to apply: Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this position interests you, accompanied with an up to date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.