Website Spa Cycles Ltd
Harrogate, not only where the CTC began and host to the TdF and World Road Championships; it is also the home of Spa Cycles Ltd, one of the UK’s leading Touring Cycling specialists.
We are currently looking to recruit a cycle Mechanic/Wheelbuilder. Whilst wheelbuilding ability would be desirable, we would also be pleased to consider a Mechanic who would like to gain these skills.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assembly of custom-built bicycles and wheels
- Identifying faults, damage and wear
- Liaison with customers on bicycle and wheelset specifications
- Advising customers on repairs, and carrying out repairs
- Preparation of cost estimates for the above
- Retail shop service
The position is full time (40hr/wk) to include some Saturdays, although a job-share arrangement may be considered. We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, the potential for overtime, 28 days pa paid holiday, a Company Pension Scheme and a generous staff discount programme.
Interested, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01423 887003 for an informal discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.