Website Mud Dock Ltd
Mud Dock is an iconic bike shop and café in the centre of Bristol. It’s set over two floors of the old harbourside building we refurbished back in the 1990s, with a bespoke workshop and large outdoor terrace added in 2006. Our love of bikes and food – together with the support of amazing staff and loyal customers – has helped us keep up with the newest cycling and restaurant trends. In 2019, we were proud to celebrate our 25th anniversary.
We are currently recruiting for a new Mechanic to join our workshop. This is a unique opportunity as Mud Dock typically runs a very low staff turnover, as we like to stick around. Our workshop is a fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work on a wide range of bikes, anything from Bromptons to cargo bikes to top spec road bikes.
- Completing the days scheduled work in a timely manner.
- Having a confident manner in a customer facing role.
- Maintaining the stores high level of customer service.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Champion our products by delivering an excellent experience, be a role model and brand ambassador.
- Manage warranty requests.
- Be available to do some sales cover in the shop when needed.
- At least 2 years mechanical experience.
- Extensive computer literacy using Windows 10, Office Packages, and email systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum of GCSC level maths skills (Grade C or above).
- Cash handling experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary of £22k-£26k (Based on experience).
- Bonus incentives.
- Market leading product trade pricing.
- Access to additional discounts from our vendors.
- 50% discount in our Café.
- Pension contribution.
- Cycle Scheme.
Do you have what it takes to be centre stage in our shop? Apply now!
Please send a cover letter explaining why you would make a great candidate and a CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.