Website Hotlines Europe Ltd
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative to join the team in our Southeast England territory for Hotlines, Europe!
Live your Passion – succeed together
We are driven by our winning teams who value the unique strengths we each bring. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, a people manager or technical specialist, we have a place for you.
We are all in and we win as one – there is a place for everyone in our team.
This is your opportunity to join a team that leads from the front, unafraid to pursue ambitious goals. At WiggleCRC, we support you all the way, helping you achieve your personal best.
What’s in it for you – The benefits
Along with the opportunity to work with and learn from a hugely experienced team of creative and innovative people, we also offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Learning and development programmes
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- Staff discount & a company bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours with hybrid working
- Healthcare plan
- Maternity and paternity leave provision
- Company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture
What will you be doing?
You will develop sales strategies and deliver sales via existing and new independent bike retailers with a given geographic territory (Southeast), sourcing new sales opportunities and closing sales to achieve targets. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales from Hotlines products and brand portfolio. You will research new retail opportunities, competitor activity and identify in store brand and marketing opportunities.
- Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
- Visit accounts according to a pre-determined visit frequency
- Identify new retailers through prospecting and identifying gaps in brands and ranges
- Focus on sell through in existing retailers and support them with tactics that help them sell our products and grow sell through
- Become the ambassador to the brands we represent and ensure out products and brands are displayed, demonstrated and sold to the level premium brands require
- Promote latest offers and brands to maximise new sales opportunities
- Attend trade shows and dealer events as our brand representative
- Passionate about the products and brands Hotlines sells
- High level of product knowledge and industry expertise
- Proven sales experience, ideally from a field sales role
Being diverse and inclusive are key to our company values. You can find out more about the actions we’re taking to support diversity on the Wiggle and Chain Reaction careers page on our websites.
Please do not hesitate to contact our talent team if you would like to discuss access needs and reasonable adjustments further.
We are constantly striving to be a better business, and not just because it makes good business sense, but it’s the right thing to do. Our commitments come under one pillar named “Powering Better” in which we focus on making a difference in three key areas, planet, people, and product
To apply for this job please visit wigglecrc-hr.secure.force.com.