Website YT Industries UK Ltd
Job title: Customer Service Agent
Department: Customer Service
Responsible to: UK Customer Service Manager and Senior Manager UK
Hours: 40 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Service Agent to join our new YT UK team. You will be based in our office in Guildford (The Mill) but will also be able to work from home up to 2 days a week.
The mission for the Customer Service Agent is to represent the YT brand in the UK. It is important to ensure that each potential and existing customer has an exceptional experience. The Customer Service Agent will act as an extension of YT brand and show our customers our core values, accomplished by answering every question and greeting our customers in a pleasant, efficient, and professional manner.
- Improve customer satisfaction on a point scale.
- Close between 30 – 60 email cases per day (dependant of type & current season)
- Serve our English-speaking customers across the UK & Europe.
- Representing YT at trade and consumer events at least 3 times a year.
- Supporting sales of all YT products across our networks
- Developing strong working relationships with other employees
- Help grow the YT culture
- Work together to improve our market share within the UK I
- Improve the customer experience within the UK and Europe.
- Help build a YT riding culture locally within the UK.
WHAT YOU BRING
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and development trends and some mechanical skill.
- 1 year minimum of industry experience.
- Honesty/integrity: do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and retains confidence. You speak plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm: you exhibit passion and excitement over work and have a can-do attitude.
- Follow through on commitments: You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Attention to detail: Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail customer expectations.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to achieve goals.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication: You speak and write clearly, articulating without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including emails.
- Teamwork: Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish overall collaborative working relationships.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Listening skills: You let our customer and other employees speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Ability to guide customers to a suitable product and close sales.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Up to 2 home office days per week.
- A company culture that promotes work-life balance
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- A generous staff purchase program combined with two major cycle to work providers.
WE are YT
YT Industries is a fast-growing mountain bike brand deeply rooted in the segments of gravity and trail riding. With our award-winning bikes (including best in class from uncountable global bike magazines). We are taking the bike market by storm since 2008. By 2015 we had already achieved market leadership in the European gravity MTB sector and today we have a global presence, distributing our bikes worldwide, with branches in North and South America, Asia, Africa and NZ/Australia. YT – Live Uncaged
Please apply with CV and cover letter to Daniel Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Location YT Mill Surrey Hills
Applications closing on 08/12/2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.