Website ABUS UK
ABUS (UK) Ltd – Brand Representative – Mobile Security – UK North
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are the UK subsidiary of a global market leader in security and safety. We are looking for a new team member to join our Mobile Security team. At ABUS, Mobile Security is a range of locks and cycling helmets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self- driven, proactive, professional team member that can work on their own initiative and as part of a team. We are searching for a team member who is looking for a long-term position where they can input to the successful growth of a well-established global family business. The role is field based, and primarily involves visiting retailers within an agreed territory to promote the ABUS brand and its products, always acting and achieving on opportunities that exist.
- Build strong relationships with retailers to promote the ABUS brand and its values.
- Support ABUS Distribution partners.
- Educate retailers on ABUS products.
- Identify opportunity to use merchandising within retailers.
- Identify opportunity to broaden the ABUS range within retailers.
- Range plan and merchandise to improve customer experience and sales.
- Grow the ABUS retail network and identify key store opportunities.
- Plan and host events with retailers to support and promote ABUS products.
- Plan and host visits to our German and Italian facilities.
- Support brand and retailer marketing.
- Manage samples and product seeding.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly market reports.
- Liaise with internal functions to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively develop personal product knowledge and product applications using resources available.
- Handle challenging customer conversations effectively to avoid conflict.
- Bicycle industry experience, ideally including field-based sales.
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills.
- Route planning, organisation, and diary management.
- Customer relationships management.
- IT – familiar in Microsoft Office (Basic Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Willingness to travel and spend periods of time away from home.
- The ability to build rapport with both customers and end consumers.
- Self-starter and thinker.
- Exceptional timekeeping.
- Interest and energy.
- Flexibility and team player.
- Live in the UK and speak native/fluent English.
Location: Northern England, flexible, home based. Occasional national and European travel necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Package: Company Vehicle, Phone, Expenses, Computer.
Renumeration: Dependent on experience
Hours: Flexible. Some weekend work as necessary. Overnight stays away from home essential and on a regular basis. Regular early starts and late finishes as necessary.
Start date: February 2024
Applications: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.