Website Oxford Products Ltd
Role: Brand Coordinator
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive – DOE
The UK’s fastest growing cycle accessory distributor has an exciting Brand Coordinator position available within its cycle team.
Over the last 10 years Oxford Products has grown its presence massively in the Cycle Industry, both domestically and overseas, with a significant product portfolio across all product categories.
More recently, the OXFORD range has seen a significant brand update with a rejuvenated proposition in its core categories, along with several innovative in-house product developments.
Alongside OXFORD, the company distributes a number of exclusive brands including Kali, ACROS, G Form, Sigma and Taya. All of which has helped the business to become one of the fastest growing cycle accessory distributors, doubling its turnover in the last two years.
To manage continued growth, an exciting opportunity is available for a commercially aware Brand Coordinator to join the Oxford Cycle team. This is a unique opportunity to become a key part of the business delivering market winning strategies and plans as well as being responsible for the profitability of the exclusive and shared brands.
Role and responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the successful applicant will be responsible for the brand management of some of the most innovative brands in the cycle industry.
Key duties include:
- Produce and implement brand plans with clear strategies and key objectives while ensuring all actions are in keeping with the ethos and identity of the brand(s)
- Work with the in-house marketing team to produce an effective marketing plan including POS, advertising, events, sponsorship, social media, product reviews etc.
- Champion the brand(s) internally and externally to both the trade and consumers
- Build working relationships and effective communication with the brand(s) stakeholders
- Management and maintenance of the brand(s) pricing information and margins.
- Maintain product information and assets on Oxford Websites and those of our retail partners.
- Work closely with buying team to produce forecasts and provide required information for internal/ external use.
- Working closely with Sales department to produce effective and attractive promotions.
- Create and implement detailed Go To Market plans for all new products.
- Represent the brand(s) at trade and consumers shows and events (some weekend work will be required)
- Compile and analyse reports on your brands to enable sales performance to be tracked to maintain good stock control.
- Conduct regular market research including brand feedback, competitor information, market trends, areas and opportunities for growth.
- Travel including distributor meetings, shows and events and dealer visits.
- Effective time management and prioritising to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
The chosen candidate will go on to become an integral part of the business and as such will need to meet the following criteria: –
- Extensive brand and product knowledge in the cycle industry.
- Comfortable with developing strategies and plans.
- Proven commercial experience, developing sound analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a busy, deadline driven, creative environment.
- Initiate sales and marketing ideas and proactively pursue to their conclusion.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent data and literacy skills.
- A passion and enthusiasm for cycling is also a big plus.
The role is primarily office based, is varied with excellent prospects for progression, which would include some UK travel. If you feel you have the necessary experience and skills to succeed in this post an excellent salary and benefits package awaits: –
- Competitive salary, generously reviewed annually
- Monthly bonus scheme + regular profit share bonus + discretionary hardship payments
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank) + 5 loyalty days
- A truly flexible working culture, with time off for appointments and consideration to personal and family requirements
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment with continual investment in infrastructure
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Great training and learning resources
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Great work-social life, with generous parties, team-building events, meals out and regular special treats
- Wide-ranging opportunities for career progression and/or diversification
- Free on-site parking
- Free beverages
- Staff discounts and free sampling opportunities
For more information and an application form please email including a full CV, stating your current salary to David Jesson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Oxford’s Cycle Division is part of Oxford Products Ltd., a global leader in the two wheeled industry. Established in 1973, OXFORD is now one of the world’s leading suppliers of products to the two-wheeled industry. From its base in Oxfordshire, the company distributes to over 75 partners worldwide. Following unprecedented investment in staff, product development and infrastructure, the company now employs around 160 people and is doubling in size every 5 years.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.