Website York Cycleworks
Job role: Bicycle Technician (full time) Wage £23’000 per annum
To start straight away.
We are looking for an experienced bicycle technician to join our workshop team.
Building and servicing all types of bicycles.
Cytech level 2 or above
- Good communication skills ,taking phone calls and discussing repairs with customers.
- Providing repair quotes
- Computer literate
- Processing & updating jobs in the POS system.
- Problem solving
- Ability to be able to carry out any type of repair, hydraulics servicing, electronic shifting, ebike diagnostics (training can be provided for ebike training on bosch, fazua, shimano, TQ and hyena). Wheel building although not essential would be beneficial.
- Be able to work under own initiative.
- Staff discount at trade price.
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised and motivated individual with previous industry experience, with the ability to work in a time-critical and on occasion, pressured environment. You will be a very task-focused and self-sufficient individual with meticulous attention to detail which is crucial to the role, along with a friendly manner and a can-do attitude, fitting seamlessly into the existing team.
Working in a small team, you will need to be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to manage a varied and busy workload.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.