Website The Electric Bike Shop
Assistant Store Manager, Uxbridge
The Electric Bike Shop is looking for a Full Time Assistant Store Manager in Denham, Uxbridge. Whether it be for the weekday commute or weekend pursuits, our customers have very different preferences. What they all have in common is a genuine excitement when they’re presented with their cycling products & you are looked upon not just as a representative of The Electric Bike Shop, but as an ambassador for cycling.
Your role is to ensure that you & the team deliver this through sharing your passion, contributing to a quality customer experience & doing what’s right. We’re a growing company, but we operate like a local, independent bike shop & it’s your responsibility to promote this mentality through coaching the team to offer great service & exceed our customers’ expectations every single day. Your role doesn’t just stop there.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure a tailored approach to customer service is offered by you & your team & that the right product is suggested to every customer:
- Monitor the selling techniques the team employ, ensuring they’re using a subtle, genuine & intelligent approach that complements our values.
- Ensure that customers are aware of the best way to make their purchase through our offers & schemes including; GCI, finance options, insurance policies & our after care.
- Ensure till & cash processes are being followed by the book.
- Handle escalated customer queries & complaints, liaising with customer relations to identify solutions immediately.
- Manage the order book, customer orders & carry out related duties.
- Ensure product knowledge is exceptionally high & utilised with every customer interaction.
- Set the priorities for the day, breaking down these into tasks for specific team members.
- Work alongside the Workshop Manager to ensure that the workshop job load is manageable & that the priorities are clearly set out in the workshop diary.
- Ensure that the shop floor & workshop teams are aware of each other’s priorities to promote a mutual appreciation & understanding of everyone’s workload.
- Actively seek to understand people related processes & the tools available to support with these such as recruitment, induction, training, disciplinaries & grievances. You should be able to assist your Manager as required.
- Complete sales reports
- The successful candidate will have strong problem solving skills and demonstrate an ability to use their initiative whilst working independently as well as working as part of a well-established close knit team.
- We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role who is ready to take a step up to the next level.
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff purchase scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays per year, plus a non contractual extra day off for your birthday and an extra 3 days leave around Christmas.
- Employee healthcare scheme and employee assistance programme
Full-time hours: 37.5 hours per week across Monday – Sunday
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Job Types: Full -time, Permanent
- Salary: £22,500 – £24,500 per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.