Website Solent (UK) Ltd t/a Windwave
Area Sales Manager – South West of England & Ireland
Solent (UK) Ltd t/a Windwave are a long-established business supplying bicycles, parts and accessories to the Cycle Trade. We have a strong portfolio of exclusive brands which include BBB, CeramicSpeed, Classified, Colnago, Dainese, DVO, FSA, Granite Designs, High5, Hutchinson, Master Lock, Morgan Blue, Öhlins Suspension, Transition and Vision. The company is committed to providing a comfortable friendly working environment and supplying great products to customers with first class customer service.
- Ideally located in UK mainland within central area of the territory (North of Bristol & West of M5)
- The successful applicant will make regular calls to existing accounts.
- Seek new accounts and business.
- Support Dealers with merchandising and training.
- Helping at trade shows and demo days which could be over weekends.
- Reporting on sales calls, market conditions and competitor activity.
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Team Player.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an Account Manager in the cycle trade.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface at all levels.
- Detailed product knowledge of bicycles, parts, and accessories.
- Proven track record in sales
- Existing relationships within Cycle Industry.
- A personal interest and active participation in cycling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Full clean UK driving license
The package includes:–
- Competitive salary package
- Sales commission.
- Company Vehicle / Phone / Computer equipment.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 25 days’ of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
To apply please send a CV along with details of your current salary and commission to
Luke Leuillette: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.