Website Vorteq Sports Ltd
Job Location: Silverstone
Our mission is simply to create the best possible sports clothing on the planet, with no compromises to performance.
Vorteq is a TotalSim company and grows upon their experience as leaders in the world of performance sport aerodynamics. The Vorteq team is passionate about performance and through our experience in elite level aerodynamics we aim to provide an advantage to our customers.
We are looking for an aerodynamic research and development engineer with a passion for cycling to join our team, working on a range of projects.
- Work with the Senior Engineer to develop various technologies for both internal and external clients
- Prepare, supervise and execute aerodynamic test and development programmes.
- Conduct wind tunnel testing and reporting of results
- Assist in the production of physical components to support research and development testing.
- Collaborate to create innovative solutions
- Identify and report on new and emerging technologies.
Communication and Relationship
- Communicate effectively with other areas of the business.
- Liaise with internal and third party specialists when required.
- A technical understanding of CFD and wind tunnel test techniques
- Master degree in STEM/Aerospace Engineering
- Strong aerodynamic background and relevant working experience
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- An interest in cycling or sporting development is highly desirable.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply email: Info@vorteqsports.co.uk.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.