Website WorkWith Studios
Title: Account Manager – Sports Marketing
Job Location: Remote
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We would like to understand how your experience and personal interests align with the job role and WorkWith Studios. We would like to see a supporting portfolio or examples of work your work that showcase your skill set and why you are the right person for the job.
Deadline: all applications must be submitted by the 24th March 2023
DO YOU LOVE THE OUTDOORS? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR SPORT? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR WORKING ACROSS ALL ASPECTS OF MARKETING?
A unique and exciting opportunity to join an innovative outdoor sports marketing agency!
WorkWith Studios is a specialist in sport and culture, we are disrupting the agency space through a blended ‘strategy first’ mindset, paired with award winning creative brand communications.
Our specialist global network is built from athletes, content creators, designers, media owners and journalists that sit at the heart of sport & culture. We draw on this close relationship with our network at every step of the customer journey to ensure our work is without a doubt credible and authentic, whilst remaining accessible and inspiring to wider audiences. Our growing list of clients Includes some of the biggest brands in outdoor sports and cycling.
Following an exciting and continued period of growth, WorkWith Studios is hiring an experienced Marketing Account Manager. We’re looking for a team player ready to manage key clients in the mountain biking, cycling and outdoor industry. The role has a core focus on brand communications, PR and email strategy. The successful candidate will form a part of the key management team and be instrumental in the next chapter of the agency.
About The Role:
Building on your experience to date and your love of the outdoors, you will be working directly with our global client roster to implement and manage the role out of marketing activations. Your experience of managing a team will ensure you bring the most out of the wider account team to deliver world class campaigns and retained services.
Your passion for marketing will be across the full marketing mix with key experience in the digital and social landscape. Leading the day-to-day management of the core account team will be a priority, ensuring we are delivering best in class social media and influencer activations on a global scale. Your team will be responsible for social media and community management, athlete and influencer activations and the implementation of brand campaigns across the digital landscape. As the account manager, you will be responsible for the team meeting their overall targets and managing the day-to-day operational relationship with our clients and key stakeholders.
In addition to managing the core account team, you will lead the end-to-end management of the agencies PR and Email Marketing service offer. You will drive a strategy first approach to PR, with a proactive outreach to your global network of media contacts and journalists within the outdoor sports industry. Additionally, you will be an expert in email marketing activations within a D2C environment, you will be able to own manage a 12-month email strategy driving effective ROI for our clients.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach to their work and thrive in a scale-up, evolving working in environment. You will be confident taking a hands-on approach and enjoy being involved in multiple areas of the business. You will be taking ownership of projects as much as you enjoy leading a nurturing your team to achieve their very best.
The successful candidate will be a team leader that takes interest in the team’s strengths and development areas. Setting goals, staying organised, and meeting client deadlines will come natural to you. You’ll also enjoy leading by example in maintaining high-quality work standards. Building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships will be key success in this role. You will have a proven track record in a multi-channel marketing role. Having worked either brand or agency side, your experience will be primarily in the B2C landscape.
What We Offer:
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, WorkWith Studios offers a 100% remote working opportunity with monthly team get togethers. We pride ourselves on a flexible and progressive approach to work, encouraging our team to get out and enjoy the outdoors.
This role is 100% remote, working as a part of our account management team. The right candidate will be based in the UK and required to travel to team meetings once a month. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing agencies in the bike and outdoor industry with a roster of international clients.
We welcome a discussion about how you might work flexibly for us, perhaps in terms of work pattern or location.
- 25 Days holiday per annum + public holidays
- Personal / Mental health days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Commission structure on new business
- Activity fund for keeping active in the outdoors
- Overseeing the core account team, ensuring they are on target and delivering across social and digital touch points for clients.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships including retained clients ensuring we are delivering against their needs.
- Working with the core account team to deliver monthly reports and client updates.
- Working with the core account team to develop key messaging strategies and managing the role out across all digital touch points.
- Tracking and managing budgets and expenditure in line with client’s expectations.
- Developing and implementing a 12-month rolling PR plan and aligning with key stakeholders and freelancers to ensure end to end delivery of PR campaigns.
- Copy writing and creative writing for campaigns and press releases
- Developing and implementing a 12-month rolling email marketing plan and aligning with key stakeholders and freelancers to ensure end to end delivery of PR campaigns.
- Organising and managing photo shoots and video shoots in line with client needs, on time and on budget.
- Organising bi-monthly team meetings and team building activities
- Working in partnership with the managing director to identify business development opportunities.
- Developing new business and new project pitches
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Leads by example and champions an inclusive approach to work.
- Excellent presentation and copy writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail for visual and written communication
- Photo and video production experience
- Excellent at briefing teams, agencies, freelancers, and other stakeholders
- Highly experienced in Klaviyo or similar D2C email platforms
- Strategy first mindset
- Commercially driven approach to creative thinking
- Works to find a solution to challenges.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Thrives in a remote, online working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.