Who we are:
As experts in multi-sports distribution, ZyroFisher provides cycling and outdoor market expertise and improved efficiency within the value chain to benefit our brands, customers, and consumers. This is the philosophy that guides how we do business every day, driven by innovative market strategies and outstanding customer support. The cycling and outdoor markets are bursting with impressive brands and new service developments and ZyroFisher are really fortunate to be right at the centre of this journey.
Joining our team:
As the cycling industry continues to boom, this is a very exciting time to be joining ZyroFisher and being part of this growth opportunity is a great way to fast track your career.
Aside from offering a fantastic discount on all the amazing products we distribute, there are lots more benefits to being part of the ZyroFisher team. Because our people really matter to us, we offer our employees lots of rewards and benefits and the list continues to grow, but here we name a few;
- Generous holiday entitlements plus bank holidays,
- Contractual sickness benefit and pension contributions,
- Discounted outdoor wear with partner brands,
- Life milestone gifts (marriage, significant birthday, new baby, etc.),
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay,
- Length of service awards,
- A range of training and development opportunities,
- Cycle to work and staff purchase repayment schemes,
- Casual dress,
- Employee assistance programme,
- And every now and again our managers like to treat their teams to lunches out or an array of sweet treats.
We have a vacancy for an Account Manager in the M4 Corridor area of the UK. Working as part of the ZyroFisher sales team, you will be responsible for proactively developing the territory to achieve targeted sales growth through established customers and through securing new business. Working closely with our internal sales and brand teams, you will look to maximize all sales opportunities.
This dynamic role requires a confident and determined approach, a positive outlook and passion for the product, with the ability to multitask whilst working on your own initiative.
You’ll either come from a cycling, outdoor, leisure or sporting goods role, or be a cyclist/outdoor enthusiast with a sales background in consumer durables or similar products.
- A proven track record of achieving sales growth and hitting targets
- Highly skilled in effectively managing personal time and productivity
- Experienced in understanding customer needs and their business models, whilst planning sales activities and building customer relationships towards achieving targets
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills to successfully manage expectations at every level
- Full Driving licence
- In depth knowledge of the cycling industry
- Knowledge of the cycling industry
- Field sales-based account management experience
So, if we sound like the company for you and you think you’re ready for the challenge of this role, then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for lengthy essays, fireworks or fancy introduction video….simply make it easy for us to read how great you are and why you’d be the perfect fit.
All applications treated with the strictest of confidence. Applications will be held on file for a maximum of 6 months for internal purposes only. ZyroFisher is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.