iXS is releasing the Trigger FF full-face helmet today at Crankworx, Whistler.
“The Trigger FF combines open face breathability and ventilation with full face protection in an ultra-lightweight and compact design,” said a statement.
“The patent-pending fully in-moulded unibody construction and internal X-Frame allow for certified DH level protection while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum.”
– Unibody in-moulded EPS
– Five intake vents and 17 exhaust vents
– Single-stage adjustable visor
– Safety: EN1078/ASTM/CPSC certified
– Colour: five colour options (black, graphite, lime, white, night red)
– Size/weight: SM 54-58cm (+/- 600g), ML 58-62cm (+/- 660g)
Retailing at £199.99, the Trigger FF is in stock now and available from Hotlines Europe.