Fisher Outdoors Expo 2009 opens in just 23 days time with exciting new products, seminars, workshops and demonstrations all promised.
The event, starting Sunday February 15th and ending Tuesday February 17th, will open daily at 10am and will feature a host of cycling celebrities, including Beijing Olympic gold medal winner Jamie Staff who will attend on the Sunday.
Other cycling figures attending include Steve Peat, Jenny Copnall, Leda Cox and the Charge Bikes Team, including Sam Humphrey, Richard Cunningham, Super Ted and Juliet Elliott.
Seminars include the chance for dealers to have their say and for a look ahead at the trading environment over the next 24 months.
Expo 09 takes place at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham. To register, head over to the official site here.
The full schedule is as follows:
10.00 Registration desk opens, register and receive the exclusive Expo Promotions Booklet
11.30 Seminar: Where to focus our businesses over the next 24 months
• Looking at the current and potential trading environment
• Considering the economic pressures facing us
• Category focus over the coming seasons
12.00 Lunch – Hot buffet served until 2pm
14.00 Seminar: Come and have your say
• Gives you the chance to tell us anything that you think is relevant that we need to do in order to make it easier for you to deal with us
• Talk about all the areas of the business that you deal with and use
• A forum that allows us to hear your feedback so that we can continue to improve the service we offer to the IBD market
15.00 Demonstration: Demo of Tacx Turbo Trainers and software
Various workshops will be running throughout each day:
• SRAM workshops containing useful tips and information on current and new products, feel free to ask for any technical demonstrations in the SRAM room
• Online support and demonstrations of warranty online and the B2B website, on arrival to expo book some time for a one to one session with us or just come upstairs to room 4 and see us
The show opens on Sunday 15th from 10.00 to 17.00hrs, and on Monday 16th runs from 10.00 to 18.00hrs. On Tuesday 17th the show opens at 10.00 and closes at 16.00hrs.
We’ve also got the event on our full event guide here.