Cyclescheme’s annual Partner Store conferences are set to take place next month, at more locations than previous years.
At six seperate events IBDs of all shapes and sizes will be able to go along to talk about the Cycle to Work scheme with the well known provider. Cyclescheme said the conferences provide chance for retailers to share experiences of the Cycle to Work scheme, to find out how to secure business for their shop and how to grow their business within their local community.
The C2W provider said: "IBDs will have the chance to learn about:
● Growing your sales and reducing your costs
● The bike market – stats and facts
● Cyclescheme’s competitors plans
● Cyclescheme’s strategy for 2013
● The Cyclescheme process for you, your staff and your customers
● Marketing literature and media
● New business opportunities generated by Cyclescheme."
Feedback gleaned from the conferences – including the challenges Partner Stores are facing – will be used to help direct Cyclescheme’s development and strategy for 2013.
The dates and venues are:
● 9th October – i-Ride HQ – Ditchling (South East)
● 11th October – Cyclescheme HQ – Bath
● 23rd October – National Cycling Centre – Manchester
● 24th October – Merchant Hotel – N. Ireland
● 29th October – Trek HQ – Milton Keynes
● 30th October – Scott Sports HQ – Newcastle
The Cyclescheme Parter Store team can now be contacted to book space at the conferences. All Cyclescheme needs to know is the number of places required, contact names and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0844 879 5101
Register for the BikeBiz News Digest at the registration page.