The February issue of BikeBiz is now live and ready for PDF download, here.
Alternatively, the mag can be viewed as a page-flipping beauty on super-cool Issuu, here.
Issue 37 holds all of the news from Core. (This feature includes pictures of the entertainment, have a look to see if you’re featured).
Other content includes:
- Carlton Reid visits the first European SICI Bike Fit school to find out whether IBDs could benefit from offering cycle fit sessions at £175 a bike fit plus sales add-ons. Is cycle fit a science or the bike trade’s homeopathy?
- An interview with Madison
- The Raleigh show review
- The Latest news, including the cover story on solar powered e-bikes…
- An interview with Richard Allmark of Fisher Outdoor
- Edinburgh Bicycle Co-ops dealer profile
- An exclusive shop insurance offer from JLT
- and product analysis in both new products and the sector guides