Raleigh has announced a series of electric bike demo days in collaboration with its retail partners across the UK.
Raleigh’s e-bike specialist Lloyd Clarkson will be hosting the shows, organising several led rides over varied terrain and in depth demonstrations of the Raleigh’s e-bike features.
British Cycling qualified ride leader Lloyd said “If you’ve ever fancied giving assisted cycling a try, this event is perfect for you to have a go and put our e-bikes through their paces. We know that regular cycling can be off-putting to some, which is why we’re investing in this exciting new biking option. We’re encouraging everyone who’s ever considered swapping petrol power for pedal power to come and try one of our e-bikes."
Raleigh has a range of four men’s and women’s e-bikes, ranging from £1,100 to £2,000.
Events are scheduled for:
• Sat 24th March – Bristol. Atmosphere Electric Bikes.
• Sat 7th April – Swindon. Emotion EVC
• Sun 15th April – Taunton. Reaction Electric
• Sun 22nd april – Monsal Trail, Bakewell. Monsal Trail Cycle Hire
• Sat 12th May – Petersfield. Cyclelife Petersfield.
• Sun May 20th – London (possibly cambs). The Electric Transport Shop
• Sat 9th June – Littlehampton. The Dutch Bicycle Company.
• Sun 17th June – Swindon. E-motion EVC
• Sat 30th June – Bristol. Atmosphere Electric Bikes
• Sun 8th July – Gorleston-on-sea. Transport Electric
• Sun 29th July – Taunton. Reaction Electric
• Sun 9th Sept – York. Get Cycling