As spotted at Taipei Cycle Show, the brand new Praxis Lyft carbon MTB crank is getting its official public unveiling at the forthcoming Sea Otter Classic.
Pricing is TBA for the crank, which is hoped to launch June 1st.
We’ve been passed a list of features from the makers:
- “Lyft” Carbon MTB crank – 170 / 175 lengths.
- Direct Mount rings via 3-bolt interface.
- Will come with either 49CL rings, or 52CL ‘boost’
- Weight will be in range of the competition such as Race Face NEXT SL and SRAM XX1.
- A secondary version ‘Lyft HD’ will also be coming at same time. Aimed at more burley riders…it will have a heavier carbon layup and a thicker spindle for those feeling they need it. Only a 170 length for the HD
- The Lyft and Lyft HD will use our new ‘M30 THRU’ BB’s to install in BSA, BB90/92, BB30 and PF30. These use a preload ring instead of our M30 Wave Washer.