This week, on August 7th, British Cycling-trained leaders will guide cyclists on the 15-mile Langstone Harbour Explorer Sky Ride to Langstone Harbour from Portsmouth Watersports Centre at 10am.
There are a number of free local guided rides of various distances taking place over the summer, including:
• August 14th – Mountbatten to Cosham Park Cruise, three miles (ideal for younger riders)
• August 21st – Portsmouth to Port Solent Pedal, eight miles
• September 4th – Farlington Marshes, 11 miles
• September 11th – Portsmouth to Gosport Solent Saddle,16 miles
• September 25th – Portsmouth – Fishbourne Loop, 29 miles
Find out more about the rides and sign up for a place here.
For more details about riding in Portsmouth, visit here; alternatively, you can "like" and regularly check the Pedal Portsmouth Facebook page.