The June edition of BikeBiz lands on the desks and counters of the UK cycle industry from this morning.
This month’s news section covers everything from how the UK’s new coalition Government is going to help or hinder the cycle trade, to the return of the BikeBiz Awards, new brands for Windwave and Hotlines, Eurobike news, plus a host of other essential info.
The issue features:
- The latest cycle shop sales analysis from ACT/ActSmart
- Mystery Shopper investigates Northampton’s cycle dealers
- Interviews with Moore Large and Hotlines
- The Brand Spotlight is shone on Upgrade and Lezyne
- We celebrate British Cycling’s 50th anniversary
- Carlton Reid looks at how a new Bike Hub ‘app’ will bring punters to IBDs’ doors
- We report from the Bicycle Association AGM
- Raleigh’s latest electric bike efforts
- BikeBiz visits new bike shop Look Mum, No Hands!
- And we’ve got Sector Guides on Gears, Brakes and Chains, EPOS and Cycling Luggage and Carriers
- Ergon’s Richard Todd snaps up this month’s Star Letter prize from Oxford Products
And there’s a lot more besides.
*If you are in the cycle trade and want to be added to the subscription list click here.