Website Holy Spokes
We are looking for a full time mechanic to join our workshop team.
You will be joining a small team of dedicated mechanics, servicing and repairing a wide range of bikes at our Bristol workshop. Jobs will include carrying out standard services on bikes, assembly of new bikes, diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults and occasional off-site repairs for commercial service partners.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team in a busy environment, but is also confident working independently on a variety of bikes. Experience of working with ebikes is preferable, although not essential. Training for work with ebikes will be provided when and where it is needed. Holy Spokes are official service partners for several ebike brands – including Vanmoof and Rad Power Bikes – as well as specialist support providers for commercial cargo bikes and trikes.
We are a friendly bunch and totally passionate about what we do. An ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the cycle industry and share our desire to finish work to the highest standards.
Skills and Experience
- At least a few years of workshop experience – preferably in a busy shop – or Cytech 2 qualification (or equivalent). A broad understanding of bicycle mechanics as well as hands on experience is essential.
- A positive approach to solving problems and completing work independently
- The ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment
- Basic IT skills
- A good knowledge of cycling products across a variety of disciplines is desirable
- Experience of working with ebikes is preferable (but not essential)
- Start date: ASAP
- Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Spread across 5 days. Will include some Saturdays.
- Salary: £22,000- £24,000 per year depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discounts
How to apply: Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.