Website Trek Bicycles
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Position: Trek Territory Manager, Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
Contract type: Self-employed Contractor
Category: Field Sales / Territory Management
Location: Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
Trek Territory Manager, Ireland
The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to develop and strengthen partnerships with Trek retailers. The Territory Manager for this area will maximise Trek’s market share. They will build strong, long-term relationships with our retailers and ensure that our product representation in the area is consistent with Trek standards.
The ideal candidate will be based in the territory and possess sales and business development experience and have excellent communication and computer skills. The Territory covers the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Trek does not currently have an entity within the Republic of Ireland, therefore this position will be a self-employed contractor.
- Maximize sales of Trek Bicycles, Electra Bicycles and Bontrager Accessories.
- Establish objectives and monitor the performance of Trek retailers.
- Be a Business Consultant to Trek retailers. Make recommendations to retailers with regard to Win the Season initiatives.
- Assist Trek retailers with forecasting, ordering, logistics and all aspects of the sales process.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitive environment and identify underperforming markets.
- Appoint, develop and consult with cycle retailers to maximize Trek’s position in the market.
- Provide product and sales training to Trek retailers in the territory.
- Provide excellent customer service and build strong relationships with Trek retailers.
- Work collaboratively with Trek colleagues, sharing best practices to the benefit of all.
- Be an ambassador for the Trek brand.
- 3+ year’s retail or wholesale sales experience, preferably in cycling industry.
- Must be able to travel as required throughout assigned territory. Clean driving licence.
- Must be personable and be able to build long lasting business relationships.
- Organisational skills. Competent Microsoft Office user in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Presentation skills. Must be able to present to small groups in an enthusiastic and engaging manner.
- A keen interest in cycling.
- A working knowledge of EPOS systems used in bicycle retail, preferably Ascend RMS.
- An understanding of statutory accounting processes, profit & loss and balance sheets.
- An understanding of cycle retail business metrics, retail turnover, profit margins & expense ratios.
- An in-depth knowledge of the bicycle retailers in the territory.
To apply for the above role, please follow the below link:
To apply for this job please visit trekbikes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.