Cytronex C1 is a revolutionary approach to power assisted cycling and is the only true British Manufacturer to make electric assistance in the UK, with a patented and innovative retrofit kit which fits easily to standard bicycles. We are passionate about getting people to liberate their bikes from the shed and enjoy cycling with their friends, or get to work quicker and sweat free. Cytronex is taking the electric bike market by storm with global sales rising fast on the back of amazing reviews for our unparalleled combination of light weight, high efficiency and innovative features – we have 5 international patents with more on the way. Our customers say we have literally changed their lives!
We now need passionate, committed and talented individuals who will help grow the brand, support customers and other businesses with technical support, and be instrumental in our successful growth. An early review said “Without question, it’s the best power-assist kit on the market, if we can sully such a fine bit of engineering with that lowly tag, and arguably one of the best electric bike solutions, full stop.”
Are you passionate about getting people onto bikes and enjoying cycling? Do you have good attention to detail and technical skills, are keen to learn more and expand your knowledge? Look no further, we want someone who is dynamic, self-motivated and recognises a fantastic opportunity to carve their own career success. In brief we are looking for someone with the following key qualities
- Does not mind getting their hands dirty – has some experience as a bike mechanic ideally to Cytech 2 with wheel building an advantage
- Technical or electronics knowledge a benefit
- Attention to detail essential
- Passionate and hardworking, ready to go the extra mile
- Self-motivated and proactive, gets the job done
- Computer literate, fluent in Microsoft office ie able to design spreadsheets, and fluent in social media
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Great communication and team working/leadership skills
This is an exciting, responsible and varied role that for the right candidate will allow them to grow their responsibilities as the business continues to expand globally. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the workshop and assembly operations are run efficiently, and provide technical support to both staff and customers, including developing and running the warranty and repair service. The skills we are looking for include
- Some bike mechanical skills ideally Cytech 2 with wheel building
- Responsible for consistent technical support to customers or businesses by email or phone ( with training of course!) and improving efficiency in this.
- Managing technical assembly and installation
- Developing and managing repair and warranty records
- Ability to see the big picture and grow the brand
- Working directly with the MD to company objectives
If you are looking for a new, varied and exciting challenge in a unique and innovative company where you will grow your skills and really make a difference, please email telling me why you want to work for us, and enclose your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Very competitive depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.