Sonder Sales Hero
We offer hybrid working
Everyone has a story. What’s yours?
Sonder is one of the UK’s fastest growing bike brands. Our bikes are obsessively conceived and expertly built. We’re synonymous with gravel riding, though our heritage goes far beyond, with northern hardtails, full sus bikes in the range, and E-bikes on the horizon. We are looking for a Sales Advisor to join our team, and cement our reputation for award winning service. We are looking for someone who knows bikes inside out and has a passion for service. We don’t over complicate, we love bikes. We make bikes our customers (and staff) are going to love riding. They get you out more, further, and faster. Do you have a passion for bikes? Can you communicate all that passion to others?
What will you be doing?
You’ll work within the Sonder Customer Support team to help our customers buy bikes, advise on the best bike to order for a certain type of riding, and help our customers with order, delivery and aftersales. Customer service is at the core of the Sonder experience – as a cyclist you’ll know about the process that goes in to making the decision to pull the trigger on that new bike. We’re committed to making that experience as easy and enjoyable as possible and you’ll be key to making sure that we uphold our incredibly high standards of service.
Your day will include:
- Help customers spec a bike, and offering amazing service throughout a customer’s sales journeys
- Providing fast, accurate, personal responses to customer emails, live chats and phone calls
- Guiding the customer from point of sale to bike delivery.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure bike delivery is smooth and trouble free.
- Quality checking of initial order and various QC checks throughout the bike building process.
- Payment processing from Klarna, Cycle to Work schemes and PayPal.
- Customer enquiries generated from scheduling email, which can include ETA changes, spec changes and additions.
- Introducing yourself to Sonder customers and maintaining the relationship throughout the process and beyond.
- General Sonder Customer Service enquiries from warranty, technical and sales call/emails.
Customer experience is placed at the heart of Alpkit operations. We strive to be with our customer throughout their journey with us. Our entire operation works to continually improve the Alpkit experience for our customers, from increasing product range and performance, to addressing customer concerns such as minimising plastic use and improving our internal systems to advance our service. We are a multi-award-winning adventure sports brand and retailer. Our pursuit of great customer experience is at the core of what we do.
- Strong technical understanding of bikes and their components.
- Meticulous admin skills – focused & diligent.
- Computer literate with ability to use Word, Excel, & Mac based apps.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Confident and optimistic
- Natural salesperson
- Passionate about bikes, specs, and components
- Affinity towards Alpkit ethos and products
- Motivated to develop skills, knowledge, and role
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Calm and patient
- Self-starter / problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
Perks of the job;
Ability to buy extra holiday, Alpkit discount for you, your family and friends, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, enhanced pension contributions, commuting subsidy for those that travel to work in a greener way! We are environmentally and sustainability conscious and we promote a learning culture.
We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us “go nice places, do good things.”
How to apply
If you are interested then we would love to hear from you; email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the position you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.