Website Trek Bikes
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Service Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
What you’ll do
As Service Lead, you’ll be the operations lead for your store’s Service Centre—and you’ll be the one who’s ultimately accountable for all decisions relating to workflow, staffing of mechanics, and KPIs to ensure every customer has the best experience.
You’ll be the primary service advisor at the shop, integrating the sales and service experience, while holding your team accountable for delivering Trek’s signature hospitality. That means you’ll need to be a great communicator and leader who knows how to get the best out of your colleagues.
You’ll train your team, engage with customers to recommend the right service at the right time, manage and control service costs, keep service orders organized, ensure a clean and efficient department, and take an active lead in ensuring the right bikes are built and delivered to the sales floor and your customers. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will manage all communication from the Service Department to customers and write more than 50% of the work orders for the shop.
This role is right for someone with high energy and a constant learning engine who can see the forest and the trees. You’ll be challenged to develop your employees, find efficiencies by reviewing service reports, and anticipate your shop’s needs so both the service and sales teams are set up for success.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A positive, pitch-right-in attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Great leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop future leaders
- Ability to plan effectively and stay a step ahead of your shop’s needs
- 3+ years of bicycle Service Centre experience
- A commitment to delivering the best possible experience for every customer
- Proactive approach to staying up to date on industry changes and trends
As well as a competitive salary, and a generous staff purchase scheme, we also offer a variety of other benefits including:
- Company bonus programme
- 33 days annual leave per year
- Employee cashback healthcare scheme and employee assistance programme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Death in service scheme (x3)
- Learning and development programmes
- Annual charity time off allowance and matched charity donations
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice programme
- External discount platform
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
To apply for this job please visit trekbikes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.