Website Wicked Bike Repair
We are a busy bicycle workshop and retail unit based in Hackney Bridge, a new exciting canalside destination with lots of businesses, bars and restaurants.
Our workshop is located in a vibrant neighborhood, by the canal in Hackney Wick, Surrounded by many green spaces, first among all, the Olympic Park.
We are a small team of passionate cyclists and mechanics, promoting a happy workplace characterized by positive relationships between colleagues and management.
The demand for our services is growing rapidly.
We work as a team undertaking all sorts of repairs and services to keep our customers’ bikes running in tip top condition.
The quality of our services and repairs are our top priority, whether they want a brand-new bike bespoke to their requirements or top notch service on their latest road, we cater to everyone!
Are you an experienced bike mechanic with a passion for problem-solving and a confident approach to all types of bicycles? Do you have at least 5 years of experience in the field and the desire to lead a team of mechanics to success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a growing bicycle shop based in a community orientated canalside destination and we are looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Mechanic to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of mechanics, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standards, and providing excellent customer service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in bike repairs and maintenance
- A problem-solving mindset and a confident approach to all types of bicycles
- Ability to work autonomously and with confidence in a fast-paced environment.
- Cytech Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable, but not essential with relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Willingness to work weekends on rotation.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Servicing and repairing bicycles to the highest standards.
- Keeping on top of workshop stock and ensuring that stock is replenished before it runs out.
- Occasionally sell bicycles, accessories and components
- Ensure the workshop is reasonably clean, tidy, and safe for use.
In return, we offer:
- Flexibility and full-time role with 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary of £28,000 – £30.000 per Annum, + bonuses
- 28 days holidays
- Colleague discounts
- Free or discounted food and drinks in the surrounding restaurants.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.