Website Cycling Sports Group
The Inside Sales Team has a critical role in CSG, providing excellent customer service for our dealers, our external sales team and our shared business functions alike. As part of this team you will identify sales opportunities within existing and new accounts and will ideally have experience in a B2B sales role and a successful, proven sales track record.
As a Sales Executive in our inside sales team you will get to know your customer base and their requirements, use the CRM and ERP systems, build on existing and new business, create sales and orders whilst delivering excellent customer service. You must be self-motivated to hit sales targets with the ability to integrate into the wider sales team. To be successful in the role of Sales Executive you will have great determination to succeed to your full potential within the business and for yourself. You will be self-driven and dynamic, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Sales Executive will be a confident and outgoing individual
- You will have strong communication skills, verbally and written
- A background in sales would be highly desirable
- You will have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- B2B experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Ability to talk to and influence key decision makers
- Strong work ethic
- Computer literate
- High levels of attention to detail
- A knowledge of the bicycle industry is an advantage but not essential to the role
As part of a global business we expect excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate. Permanent/Full-time. Location Poole, Dorset.
Please send CV with covering letter to: Allison Jenkins at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.