Website Wildside Cycles
Job Description: There has never been a better time to join Wildside Cycles! As one of Kent’s biggest bike shops we have experienced significant growth since opening and are recruiting again.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic sales person with a passion and experience of cycling.
- Maintaining the shop floor area to a high standard.
- Accountable for the daily shop sales.
- Working on the shop floor as in sales capacity and taking the lead with customer interactions.
- Identify any areas where customer satisfaction has not been met and implement corrective actions.
- Enter customers into our CRM system and follow up.
- Managing the warranty system and ensure warranties are dealt with efficiently.
- Training new staff in sales techniques and regularly reinforcing good sales behaviour.
- Update sales databases.
- Report monthly on bike and P+A sales.
- Suggest new products to stock and identify slow selling items for clearance or price adjustment.
- Carry out bike fits (training provided)
Previous customer service experience is essential, as is a helpful and proactive attitude.
You will be confident talking to customers, be able to tailor your approach based on the customer’s knowledge and be passionate about providing great customer service. You will be required to sell a wide range of products and bicycle types.
We have experienced significant growth since taking over in 2017. One of Kent’s Oldest Bike Shops .
Experience of Bike Mechanics and Bike fitting would be an advantage .
Ability to Lead and create more Shop Rides, we have a large female customer base and need someone with ability to develop and advance this area of our business.
You will need to be computer literate and have strong organisational and admin skills.
Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to provide industry leading customer service to every customer. You thrive on engaging your customers and take pride in solving their queries.
To apply please send your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.