JOB TITLE – Pivot Cycles Sales and Ride Experience Specialist
LOCATION – Remote
RESPONSIBLE TO – Mountain Bike Category Manager
About the Role
Saddleback is looking for a talented mountain biker to be the external face of Pivot Cycles in the UK, managing dealer sales, whilst organising and leading consumer and dealer demos and staff training.
The role will primarily consist of visiting retailers to discuss range planning, forward orders, demonstrating new models and delivering marketing initiatives in store.
In addition, you will be organising the ride experiences that will consist of regular dealer led demos from stores or at suitable trailhead locations. There will also be larger consumer-facing demos at selected key events.
Delivering these events is part of the overall business strategy and, inevitably, there will be some weekend work involved, for which you’ll receive time in lieu.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand the sales reach of Pivot Cycles in line with company targets.
- Build and deliver a strategy to meet company objectives in the market, planning sales calls in an efficient manner likely to increase stockists and sales.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with retailers.
- Manage accounts whilst delivering business consultancy to retailers.
- Identify brand presentation initiatives, maintaining brand presentation and experience to the highest possible standards.
- Represent the company values of Saddleback/Pivot Cycles and be a brand ambassador within your national territory.
- Plan and deliver Dealer and Consumer facing demos events to the highest standards
- Deliver product and sales training to Pivot Cycles retailers
- Manage event equipment and identify any needs and report them to the Marketing Manager.
- Ensure the Saddleback ethos is represented at all events and ensuring all brand guidelines are upheld.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in specialist cycle retailer bike and P&A sales.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK bicycle market including up to date technical product knowledge and media relationships.
- A proven track record in sales and preferably account management in the field, within the UK bike market, able to show good organisation skills and independent action.
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Have a full clean driving license with towing ability. (Preferable but not essential)
- Organised with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Company van, phone & laptop
- Work with a great bunch of bike riders
- Workshop facilities
- Attractive staff discount
- Company cash health plan
Now in our 18th year of business, Saddleback is a family-owned cycling distribution business with around 60 employees. We are proud to have leading names such as Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots, Push, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and WolfTooth within our portfolio of the world’s premier road and MTB brands.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We regret that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Closing date for applications: 30th July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.