Website Fully Charged
Role: Junior Sales Guru (eBikes)
Location: CHISWICK HIGH ROAD (West London Zone 2)
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: £30,000 OTE
Driving the eBike revolution since 2014, Fully Charged is the UK’s leading multi-channel eBike specialist retailer, offering individuals, families and businesses the opportunity to get charged and stay charged with a best-in-class experience, whether in one of our stores or online. Our growing team of passionate eBike experts offer advice, support and service on a carefully curated catalogue of premium electric bikes and electric cargo bikes from the world’s best manufacturers.
Fully Charged can be summed up in four memorable mantras; no matter what our team does, we do it thoughtfully, skillfully, playfully, and tastefully.
Currently we are a dedicated team who are now looking to grow our business and remain number one in the industry during this exciting electric revolution.
Expected start date: ASAP Initial Training to be provided at our HQ in London Bridge
What We Can Offer You:
- Wake up each morning feeling good – knowing you are contributing to a responsible Future Transport Culture
- Competitive salary.
- Use of the world’s best eBikes along with special discounts on merch.
- A strong and exciting team culture based in awesome locations.
- An opportunity for learning and development within an exciting and fast-growing industry.
- Working environment based in a state-of-the-art retail outlet located on a vibrant High Street.
- Ambitious and motivated forward thinker keen to grow your inner Eco-Warrior.
- Fast learner with good positive attitude towards eBikes and our environment.
- Proactive team player keen to get involved and learn from our Sales experts.
- Ambition to work in a fast-paced and exciting team environment.
- A sound knowledge of digital skills, we want you to bring out your inner geek.
- Being a Brand Ambassador helping to deliver a unique customer experience for one of London’s leading luxury e-Bike distributors – you will be selling to interesting High Net Worth clientele daily
- You will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop in a dynamic Sales team of experts helping to pave the Future Transport Culture.
- Provide expert advice and guidance through our unique sales attitude of ‘Tell don’t Sell’ – no cold calling ever!
- The opportunity to learn about e-bike display set out and design
- Maintaining good relationships with your awesome team and managers
Knowledge of cycling for this role would be desirable, but a willingness to learn if you don’t is essential. We’ve got all the tools (and the ebikes), you just need to be excited to learn. You also must be customer service focused above all else, making sure every single experience a customer is awesome and seamless every time they come into the Fully Charged Showroom.
To apply, please send your CV and a 2 minute Video covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.