Website The Cycle Collective
The Cycle Collective is a new store situated in the heart of Dorking, we specialise in premium road, gravel and electric bikes and believe very passionately in delivering a retail experience to our customers. Rider services are the cornerstone of what we offer outside of our key product ranges and continue to strengthen the community around out store.
We are looking for an experienced mechanic who can take a lead role in our busy workshop, you will also be an important team player that will participate in our shop rides and other social and hospitality events we enjoy putting on for our customers. Our philosophy is that we work hard and play harder!
Your number one priority will be to provide a professional level of service, completing repairs efficiently and to a high level. In time you will get to know our customers by their first name and understand their individual requirements.
Qualities you must possess:
- An ability to work on the latest road, mountain and e-bikes.
- Have an interest in cycling and be enthusiastic about the products we sell.
- Demonstrate initiative whilst showing an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Knowledge of suppliers and brands enabling you to order stock and parts needed for workshop jobs.
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop.
- Be a flexible and committed team player.
- Cytech 2/3 Desirable
These are some of the benefits we offer:
- £25k starting salary + bonuses
- A Company Pension scheme
- A Cycle to Work Scheme (after probation)
- Trade Discount on products we sell (after probation)
- Complimentary coffee and cake from our inhouse Regroup cafe
- Shop ride gear
- Long term test bikes when available
- 20 days holiday + your birthday
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.