Website Trisport (UK) Ltd
Trisports, is a friendly family owned and managed business located in the centre of Letchworth Garden City. We are a successful, strongly established, adaptable independent bicycle and triathlon retailer, known for our experienced and enthusiastic service.
We have a dedicated high quality, professional sales team that has built up a strong reputation for consistent personal customer service, product knowledge, and quality attention to detail.
If you are seeking and value loyalty, stability, openness in a team that works together & support each other as a family then contact us.
You may not be in the retail or cycle industry at the present time but have a strong enthusiasm for Cycling, Triathlon and or Running. Plenty of in-store training will be provided.
- Liaise with and carrying out directives given by the Shop Manager.
- Sales associates must be kind and welcoming to everyone who walks through the door. Friendliness provides an essential basis to the sales process. Building a rapport with customers.
- Working well as part of the overall shop team.
- Good organisational skills – prioritise jobs, attention to detail. Following up on customer enquiries.
- Preparing well written emails.
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries and keeping the storeroom tidy and organised. Liaising with the Shop Manager if you notice low stock levels.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly stock-takes.
- Accurately working on a point-of-sale system and cashing up the till at the end of the shift.
- Tidying and facing up the shop throughout the day and replenishing the displays as needed. Some vacuuming and dusting are required.
- Assisting with the setting up of promotional displays.
- Dealing with customer complaints and refunds and involving management as needed.
- Informing clients of promotions and recommending products.
- Must be able to handle physical exertion as you will be on your feet for 5+ hours.
- Learning and updating knowledge of all the products in-store and the sales process.
Is this you?
- The most important trait in a sales associate is an interest and desire in helping others. Trisports is geared towards making customers’ lives better through one product/service or another. A tremendous retail employee is interested in figuring out what a customer wants and how to get it to them.
- Empathy to put yourself in the customers’ shoes & truly understand what they want. Empathy is the basis for amazing active listening skills
- Good communication skills – the ability to explain to customers in a clear and non-patronising manner whilst giving advice and relevant key product details.
- Patience is a crucial ingredient in excellent customer service skills.
- Must be resilient. Retail is a tough industry. Associates must be good at bouncing back whenever they encounter difficult customers.
- The salary is competitive and negotiable subject to experience, skills and qualifications.
- There will be potential for growth within the position along with long term prospects to develop your skills and knowledge and the chance of Brand led training courses.
- 28 days holiday per year that include bank holidays.
- Pension scheme (Subject to a 3-month trial period).
- We like our valued team to feel good about working with us by providing the very best staff discount scheme. (Subject to a 3-month trial period).
- Working week is Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 5pm (Thursday 9am – 6pm) So you have
Sunday & Monday off. At various times in the year overtime will be available. (Being
retail, some flexibility is required, when closing the shop at the end of the day).
The important little things …
- Staff room area with kettle, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and crockery. Staff W/C.
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate made and served by all members of staff including all managers and the business owner.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and your covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.