Mycle is in its next phase of growth. We have exciting plans to launch the Mycle brand in retail shops and are looking for an E-Bike Junior Retail Manager to help us. We’re looking for resilient, ambitious people to join our growing team, people who are ready to roll their sleeves up and have some fun growing a business!
E-Bike Junior Retail Manager – Sidcup, London
For the role of E-Bike Junior Retail Manager, you will be managing our first physical shop. You’ll be mixing your experience in retail operations with your passion for bikes to create a destination for Mycle e-bike owners and customers in London.
This is a varied role where you’ll be responsible and accountable for running the store, from selling to customers and booking test rides, to offering technical support to assist the online team. You will have a genuine passion for the environment and bikes & mobility, or previous industry experience that you could bring to the role. You may not have managed a store before, but we’re looking for people with the self-drive and resilience to figure it out, and execute new ideas to make our customer experience the best it can be.
Our bike technicians are all Cytech qualified, and you’ll have the opportunity to gain this qualification (if you don’t already) and access to other training opportunities to help you and your store succeed.
This is a hands on, customer facing role and you’ll be representing the Mycle brand in our next exciting phase of growth.
What will you do?
- Manage the end-to-end retail operations for the store. Attending to the daily demands of running a shop, including stock management, servicing, booking test rides and repairs, and engaging with (and selling to) our customers.
- You may be required to visit and provide support & training to stockists in your local area
- Communicate with customers in person, and via phone, email, chat using our customer service tools
- Learn in-depth knowledge about all of our ebikes & accessories in order to recommend products and services to suit customer needs and budgets
- Work with our warehouse & online team to flag any recurring issues or sales opportunities, feeding back information so we can improve our customers’ omnichannel experience
- Ensure store targets are met
- Define what KPIs to report on in agreement with your manager, and send regular reports to the wider team on them
Who are we looking for?
- Genuine interest in bikes is a must.
- Experience with retail operations, either as a manager or assistant manager
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to solve problems
- A personality fit for Mycle: resilient, intuitive & curious
- Excellent verbal etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales through excellent service
What do we offer?
- £10 – £13 p/h dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme eligible – earn cash on each bike sold!
- 25 Days Holiday + increasing with service
- 4% matched pension from day 1
- Generous staff discounts
Job Type: Full-time, Wednesday – Sunday
How to apply: Email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.