About the Customer Service Team
The Brompton Customer Service Workshop consists of a close-knit and open team who are extremely passionate about all things bicycle related. We are passionate about the product and understand what the freedom it provides its users. We focus on making sure that every step of the customer’s and our staff’s journey is positively supported, technically excellent and well communicated at every step of the way. The team operate on a great attitude of owning the work that is presented and championing the quality of their output at every opportunity presented.
The Brompton Customer Service team is made up of a diverse, respecting, and positive group of individuals, that reflects the wider business ethic and drive to promote freedom in cities through the products we manufacture. We are unified in an effort to provide a gold standard of customer service to a global network of Brompton Owners, prospective owners and the supporting dealer network.
Brompton’s Customer Service team is a family of individuals with a “can do” attitude and a desire to empower people’s movement and freedom through the fantastic product we provide.
We are driven by an enthusiasm to ensure that two wheels are always moving for everyone.
The main body of your day to day in this role will involve inspection, reworking and providing quality feedback of new bike builds for direct to home orders. This will include:
- Ensuring brand new bikes are ready to ride and show room presentable for direct to home purchases
- Direct to home bike returns processing
- Creating accurate repair records and reporting for quality feedback
- Upkeep of the workshop space and maintenance of stock levels
Elements of proactive support you will be involved in will include:
- Provide technical support to colleagues
- Online Training session and technical videos support
- Helping build processes and technical literature to support the trade and consumer audience
There will be elements of reflective assessment, based on your output and the products success in the field. This will include:
- Reporting trends in product and team performance and raising business awareness to issues as they arise
- Positively reviewing and revising bike servicing, to improve the support we provide going forward
Skills & Attributes
- High level of knowledge and proven experience with the Brompton Bicycle is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team working skills.
- Competence in Microsoft Office 365 suite including Word, Outlook.
- Cytech Level 2 is preferred or equivalent.
What’s in it for you
Brompton offers you a very excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate, and co-operate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment, Brompton offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. We are all proud to be part of Brompton Bicycle; we all share the same passion and dedication to the company and the product, despite any differences in cultural backgrounds and skills.
- Large discount on your very own Brompton (family and friends get discount too) after passing probation.
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), increasing every year you stay with us
- Enhanced family friendly leave, Workplace Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme and other similar benefits after 3 months of service.
- Birthday Breakfast, Christmas Parties, Subsidies company Annual Bike Rides, Charity Raffles, Volunteering with the local community all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching.
To apply for this job please visit brompton.recruitee.com.